|Thomas Partridge Bendall established his legal practice in Rous Road, Newmarket in 1880, joined some twenty years later by his sons Reginald and Archie. Between 1910-12 the firm expanded with new offices in Soham, Ely and Mildenhall. When Archie died in 1935 the firm was bought by the Morgan & Nicholls partnership, neither of whom survived much beyond WWII. Geoff Roberts bought into the practice in 1947, gradually buying out his partners to become sole principal in 1955. By the end of the 1970s Geoff had been joined by four partners, including Andrew Geddes. In 1983 the partners decided to go their separate ways and the Ely and Soham offices became independent practices. Geoff continued in the practice with Andrew until 2000.
Today, Andrew together with his partner Jacqueline Spencer and a qualified team of solicitors and legal executives work from both offices offering a broad range of services with particular expertise in domestic and commercial conveyancing, family law and wills and probate.
All photographs on this site were taken in and around Newmarket and Mildenhall. The sculputure on our home page is The Newmarket Stallion by Marcia Astor and Allan Sly, installed in the year 2000 at the Stetchworth Toll roundabout adjacent to the National Stud.